Slim Diet Weight Loss Patch
Why Slim Diet Weight Loss Patch:
When it comes to the weight loss industry, thin patches are relatively new. They have gained immense popularity recently because it is much easier to use Slim Diet Weight Loss Patch than diet pills.
You no longer need to remember to take the pill 3 times a day, before or after meals, you just stick the patch in the morning and forget about it. The ingredients must pass through your skin and into the bloodstream, bypassing the stomach, which can break down and destroy up to 80% of the ingredients for weight loss. This is why people who have tried diet pills have found the product ineffective.
Do Weight Loss Patches Work? How Slim Belly Patch Works?
Like other supplements, these patches often contain ingredients that help suppress appetite, burn fat and improve metabolism.
Slim Belly Patch works transdermally. In other words, the ingredients enter your bloodstream through the skin and initially bypass the liver. This allows them to work immediately. The ingredients are released slowly, so the patch must be applied once every 12-24 hours.
Slim Belly Patch Ingredients
- Scutellaria Baicalensis - commonly referred to as the Baikal skullcap or Chinese skullcap, is a species of flowering plant in the Lamiaceae family. This is another traditional Chinese medicine used to treat cardiovascular and cognitive problems. Scutellaria Baicalensis seems to be an excellent source of flavonoid compounds that can activate the PPARα protein, which promotes intense fat burning.
- Maythorn - an extract of this plant, is known to improve heart functionality and anxiety, as well as cardiovascular symptoms such as palpitations, extrasystoles, and low blood pressure.
- Angelica Sinensis - commonly known as "female ginseng," is an herb from the Apiaceae family, originally from China. Angelica Sinensis is mainly used to treat women-related problems such as lack of sex drive, menopause, cramps, and PMS
- Unripe bitter orange - is a natural stimulant that claims fat-burning properties. Bitter orange contains synephrine, a compound that is associated with weight loss and energy expenditure.
- Semen Cassiae Torae - is a well-known Chinese herb that soothes the eyes well and helps with weight loss. According to legend, there was once an old Taoist priest who consumed herbs and still had clear and sharp eyes, although he was over 100 years old. For this reason, many people have been attracted to this magical ingredient. Now the true benefits of this herb have been clinically proven and include improved vision, sleep quality, better digestion.
- Wolfiporia Extensa - is a fungus in the family of mushroom and is widely used as a traditional Chinese remedy. In folk medicine, Wolfiporia Extensa is used to treat memory loss (amnesia), anxiety, anxiety, fatigue, tension, and insomnia.
- Alisma Orientale, commonly known as the Asian water plantain, and the root and underground stem of this plant are used to make medicines. Despite some safety concerns, this ingredient is used to treat bladder and urinary tract diseases.
NET WT: 30 pcs